Monday, December 28, 2009

Marketing Monday - Thank you cards for Repeat Business

I hope everyone had a happy holiday season. My little mans first christmas was the best. It is neat because he is 10 months now, so he was very into it:)

Now for marketing monday.......

Remember to send a thank you card to all clients after they complete, order and pick up prints. This goes a long way. When I buy something, if the sales professional sends a thank you card. It blows me away. With mega stores and the hustle and bustle of life, we sometimes forget our manners.

In my thank you card I send a coupon - whether it is a free 5x7 with their next paid session or $25 off session. Not only will you drum up repeat business, but you will make a great impression as well!!!

If you want to be green, send a e-thank you. Although I feel that this is a little impersonal for me , guess I am just a little old fashioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks