Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Beach Vacation Time - How to take great photos on the beach!

We haven't been on a vacation in years so when my dad and stepmom asked us to share their shore rental this weekend, we were all in! My mom is coming in from western PA to stay with gram and our dog and we are driving until the map turns blue.... I wanted to get some beach photography experience in so I decided to lug all of my equipment along. I've been researching some tips to use when photographing on the beach. Since there is harsh lighting at times and also the sand is sometimes an unwanted reflector, it may be challenging.

Here are some links to articles that I found interesting...

10 Beach Photography Tips

How to Take Beach Photos 

Photography on the Beach

I'm definately picking up a polarizing filter before we go to give those rich sky tones and water hues...can't wait to share some pics with you next week when we get home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks