Monday, November 2, 2009

So here it is......

my very first post on my new photography blog. I'm very excited for this adventure I am about to pursue. I guess mainly because it is giving me a chance to "pay it forward" and share information, freebies, lessons that I have picked up on this 2 year journey of starting my photography business. This blog will track contests, workshops, freebies, and business information in general. Oh, and a mom tip or recipe here or there (did I mention I love to cook). I have taught myself photoshop, built an arsenal of textures, brushes, etc., have learned to build my own custom blog, custom logo, how to make storyboards, greeting cards, and even won a contest to go to LAUNCH - an amazing workshop on Natural Light Photography. All with my trusty computer and internet. In fact, I have learned that you can start a photography business or just become an awesome photograper with little out of your pocket (if you have a great camera and a computer).

Everyday I learn something new and I hope to share it with you. There have been so many generous people out there and they have got me here today, so sit down grab a tasty beverage of your choice (mine is Diet Dr Pepper) and enjoy the ride!

My next post will be Part 1 of my journey...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks