Monday, December 14, 2009

Model Call Success

I had a maternity shot a few weeks back and didn't hear back from the mom - I thought how could she not love the pics - she was fabulous. Come to find out she just looked at the proofs because she had the baby early - she loved them!! Woohoo:)

The session took 45 minutes - I proofed online to save cost. I did session free as it was a model call (I outlined this on Marketing Monday #1). She ordered $375 worth of prints. From a free shoot. I also have a booking to do her newborn shots.... Even if you are just starting out and want to do these for "portfolio experience" or practice and you are giving your time for free. Do not give your prints away too. They may love them and want to order! Oh P.S she referred 2 of her friends to me.


Here is one from the shoot Close up style:)- SOOC with a couple lightroom adjustments for tones. Will just PS out the bra showing do a little skin softening and it is good to go:) Isn't she gorgeous!!!
P.S. This was done without studio lighting. Natural Light only. I do reccomend at least one light or flash as I did recently go to a house that was in the woods and had no natural light and ended up having to do White Balance adjustments!!!! I'm looking for a used light setup so if anyone knows anyone who has some Alien Bees they want to get rid of, just let me know:)


1 comment:

Swagbucks