Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today I felt like a rockstar (plus a great deal at the end:)

Now that I am a mom, I must say I have really been struggling with getting everything done. My whole life I have always stretched myself thin, but now with one more responsibility - that girl who once had it all together can some days can't break even with the to-do list and the done list.... Today was the exception - I proofed and ordered all 3 Xmas sessions and placed my model call order, I called and changed our car insurance, caught up on all my emails, did 4 (yes 4) loads of laundry, made an awesome healthy dinner, went to work from 6-10 for a meeting, ordered our Xmas cards (I know last minute tsk tsk) Caught up on Clickin Moms and Bstudio, Cleaned the house (believe me it needed it), Sent in my mail in rebates, Caught up on my google reader, made it to the gym to swim, took little man for his therapy session and I even ate breakfast and lunch which usually is a luxury for me!

These are little victories but now at 12:12 EST I am going up to bed. I feel like I handled a whole week in this one day!!! Mission Accomplished. 

PS Walgreens has cheap collages 99cents each for an 8x10. I am using it for grandparents as a filler gift. The coupon said 1 per offer, however, I ordered 5 of the same collage and it took it. I did pay on line with the pick up at store option in case the store gave me a hard time about the coupon..... I'll see the quality as I usually use Millers or WHCC, never ordered from Walgreens before.

If you are interested the code to enter at checkout it is   COLLAGE99

So here are some pics of my little man.....Using My xmas tree, The IKEA blanket I talked about in a previous post, and a faux antique sled from Hobby Lobby (I think I paid $9 for it after my 50% off coupon). It was a tight fit, but he made it in:) I'm saving it for next year for Xmas Mini sessions.

These are great props - the sled and the blanket. It was easy to travel with and set up at others houses and I think that the end result is tooo cute for babies/small toddlers:)





I will work on a tutorial on this for an example of lighting set ups. This was natural light with a dialed down flash with a diffuser. Easy set up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks