Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saving Money Tip:)

I just signed up with a site called Coupon Carryout to be an affiliate... You can order coupons that you will use for that week. Right now I am ordering my pampers coupons for the little man. This is genius. I usually buy between 2 and 4 Sunday papers. I make back about 10 times that in saving so I see it as a good investment. However, a lot of the coupons go unclipped. Wasted the whole paper and because I am concerned about the environment that is really wasteful. So when visiting one of my favorite sights - Big Fat Piggy Bank I found this service. They clip the coupon and for a small fee (not selling - read the terms of conditions) for their time (8-20 cents per coupon) they will clip and ship just the items you want... Huge timesaver. I will still prob get my one paper and then match up sales. Items that are free or almost free I will order the coupons from this site so I can buy multiples and stock up. This past week there was a $2 off Pampers (certain kinds) TARGET coupon. I have a ton of Manufacturers $2 off Pampers coupons. Did you know that you can double up because of Target's coupon policy. If you have a MFG and a TARGET coupon, you can use both!!! That is $4 off per bag. If you can hit the $8.99 price, that is $4.99 per jumbo pack!!! I just learned this little tip and I have already used it to buy Hershey's Kisses (our favorite) I had a MFG coupon for $1 off two, a TARGET coupon for .50 off a bag, and a MFG coupon for buy 3 get one free so the math goes like this

$2.50 per bag on sale - bought 4
Take $1 for 2 MFG Coupon
Take $1 for 2 MFG Coupon (can use 2 because I am buying 4)
Take $.50 off

Then I gave my Buy 3 get 1 free and that took off $2.50

So I got 4 bags of Hershey Kisses for $5... That comes out to $1.25 per bag. I don't think I have ever seen them that cheap at any store...

Plus I got 2 free snuggle softeners at Walmart, 2 free Wet Ones Canisters (hand sanitizing wipes), Free Neutrogena for men face lotion, free Conair brushes, and free Olay Body Lotion (2) at Walgreens. This is all stuff we use. If it is for free I get it. I am getting together a package of freebies that I can't use to donate to the local shelter. We can't afford to give a lot this Xmas but I can do what I know best and shop:) and donate what we get for free to people who need it.  I am sooo addicted to the whole couponing thing, too.... I have a list of couponing and my favorite photography sites on the right. P.S. these sites I am not an affiliate just a big fan. I know on Dec 1 we need to start disclosing these things:)

I am now a affiliate of coupon carryout, so if you are interested, click below to check it out. If not, that is OK. When I find something I believe in i may decide to become an affiliate, however,the opinions are always my own. I will also never be an affiliate with a product that I haven't tried or don't believe in. I am here to provide a free service to you all and I am not here to make a quick buck. I will always disclose if i review or talk about something. So far, I think that this is the first one:) I have affiliate and free trial links on the side where you can see them. Even on your free trials, I will get credit (trust me - I think since I started I have made .25 , not even worth updating everyones banners) so the choice is always yours. Just wanted to put it all out there because I know some sites do not tell and that is dishonest....

Click here to check out Coupon Carryout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks