Monday, February 1, 2010

I just won 5 Swagbucks!!!! Wooohooo

Just got me 5 Swagbucks from doing a search on my SWAGBUCKS toolbar. Swagbucks is a great way to earn extra cash and gift cards. You can earn points for searching the internet, playing games, taking surveys, trading in old electronic equipment... Can cash in via paypal, gift card (amazon wooohoo) and as entries into contests. All of my mommy and money saving favorite bloggers swear by it so I checked it out earlier this month.

If you want to check it out, click here . I installed the toolbar and nothing in my antivirus antispyware came up. As always, with anything, make sure those are up to date.... remember my drama in December!!!

I forgot I had this acct since beginning of January. I used it the day I signed up and today and earned 10 swagbucks from just searching those two days. At 45 you can cash out for $5in your paypal or a $5 gift card.....

Always looking for a deal:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks