Friday, March 5, 2010

Back in Action

2010 has proven to be more hectic than 2009 for sure already. Sorry to have left you all hanging. As soon as I put out one fire another one erupts. Oh well....

I have been catching up with a couple of my personal favorite sites   - Coffeeshop Photography, The Pioneer Woman and Texas Chicks

If you haven't checked them out lately - There are a TON of new actions and storyboards on Coffeeshop AND I noticed that Rita is doing custom blogs and Logo Designs. There are a lot of great tips and even a section on how to tweak your blogger blog!

They have a really neat story board now http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2010/03/coffeeshop-shadowhouse-storyboard.html

The Pioneer Woman  http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ is another one of my favorites, too. She has a new action from TRA made for her:) You can check it out under the photography tab. Also check out her recipes. I have this one added to my google reader. I love her! I also get a lot of great recipes from her site as well:)

Get your actions loaded:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks