Friday, March 5, 2010

Taking a break - good or bad?

So I hate to admit, I haven't even touched my camera in the last three weeks. After the Valentines Day shoots, I put it down, craziness ensued and here I am. I have 8 requests for Easter photographs plus my own kid and I haven't even thought about Easter yet! OMG. I need to get my butt in gear!

So I guess I am wondering - what do you do when you get burnt out with photography? How do you get your interest back? What do you do to motivate yourself?

Right now I am going to come up with an Easter Mini Session plan... that is #1 priority.

Now to hit hobby lobby for some props.

So far I have a large basket for Newborns, small Children.... Couple backdrops..... I would love to go hard core and rent some chicks from the local farm (yes they rent live chicks) but that spells disaster. Plus I'm afraid the toddlers and younger ones may hurt them.

I'd love to hear some of your motivators or what you do when you burn out to get back in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks