Monday, December 21, 2009

Awesome Deal on a Netbook

Last week I was at Shoprite in New Jersey (about 15 min from my house in PA) and they had a special on ACER Netbooks yes the grocery store sells electronics, too. Part of its charm! I had been looking for a Netbook for my husband so he would stop using my laptop:) This is the cheapest I have seen. I bought it last week and I see it is still in this weeks circular for $249.99 with your Shop Rite card. This is at least $80 cheaper than what I have seen anywhere else.

If anyone is in NJ, PA, DE, NY and you need a Netbook check it out. Ours is working great. I decided to give him his gift a little early. I have disabled the wireless on my laptop so we just use the netbook. I can always turn it back on when I need to upload picks. I spent $200 getting the viruses off this thing. Wish I would have just got a netbook and gave it to him a long time ago before he started downloading things on mine... oh well, we live, we learn.

I can carry this thing all around the house. It stays charged for about 4 hours which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks