Monday, December 21, 2009

Picture Share - My little man's first big snow

Hi, all. Probably wondering why so many posts. Well two reasons 1. I now have my computer back - wooohoo was going through withdrawl! and #2 I now have a 10 month old who SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! I thought this day would never come:) So now I can do work until the wee hours of the morn knowing that the little man will stay snug in his crib till 8 or 9 a.m. Instead of up at 2 and 5 and then. It's amazing now how more motivated and refreshed I am with 5 CONSECUTIVE hours of sleep:) And he takes a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day! Mommy can get housework done and photography stuff too:)


Here is a pic from our backyard and his first sledding expedition. yes it is a pink sled and yes he is a boy. My husband was busting my chops, however it did have a BLUE rope. LOL. One thing you forget to get until you have a foot of snow is to buy a Sled so this one was a borrowed one. I'll prob end up turning the pic to Black and White so no one makes fun of him later.... hehe He looks like the kid from the Christmas Story all bundled up! and he wouldn't give up the binky for the ride either:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks